What is Telehealth?
Telehealth allows us to connect anywhere with secure and convenient appointments that save you time and hassle. There’s no need to deal with traffic when you can schedule and attend your appointments directly from a laptop or mobile device.
What equipment do I need?
It is convenient and easy!! An email link will be sent to you so to participate in Telehealth appointments from your home. All you will need one of the following devices:
- Desktop computer with a webcam, speakers, a 2.5 GHz processor, and 4 GB of RAM OR
- Laptop computer with built-in webcam and speakers, a 2.5 GHz processor, and 4 GB of RAM OR
- Tablet device with built-in webcam and speakers, OR
- Smartphone with at least iOS 10 or Android 7.0
(Note: To use a smartphone, you must first download Telehealth by SimplePractice – available for iOS or Android in the app store.)
- You will also need an internet connection that is at least 10mbps. For optimal results, a reliable, high-speed internet connection with a bandwidth of at least 10 mbps will minimize connection issues and provide the best quality.
Laura is licensed to provide Telehealth at this time in the State of Michigan, Florida, Georgia
Florida Registration Number TPMC284 http://www.flhealthsource.gov/telehealth/
Georgia License Number LPC012001